Amino Energy 6 Serve Review - Optimum Nutrition
A MAK-Honest Review of Amino Energy 6 Serve
Supplement type: Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Pick yourself up with AMINO ENERGY anytime with an abundance of flavours to choose from for a boost of energy and alertness.
Simply add 2-scoop serving to water for a pick-me-up or increase the amino acid matrix to 10 grams with 4-scoop pre-workout energy supplement that delivers 200mg of caffeine from green coffee and/or green tea extracts.
- Buy Amino Energy 6 Serve (use code: "MAKREVIEW")
- View Entire Optimum Nutrition Range
- View Entire Amino Acids (BCAAs) Range
Each serve will:
- Increase energy
- Speed up recovery
- Increase endurance
When it comes to flavour variety Amino Energy has you covered:
- Grape - Satisfy your sweet tooth, with grape that taste like candy.
- Fruit Fusion - A refreshing fruit punch.
- Pineapple - Just the right amount of sweetness, a zingy aftertaste that is absolutely amazing.
- Orange Cooler - Sweet and tangy, a great balance for those chasing a safe flavour.
- Lemon Lime - Not too sour, not too smooth. The perfect thirst-quenching mix when served ice cold.
- Strawberry Lime - A strawberry lime flavour without bitterness and flaky bits.
- Blue Raspberry - Less tart with a mellower, but not necessarily sweeter flavour.
- Watermelon - Tastes like a nectarine, peach and plum all mixed into one delicious package.
Mix two scoops of Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition in 300-350 ml of water.
- Anytime Energy
Recommended Serving size: 2 scoops
Quick Answers to Common Questions
How many times a day can I take amino energy?
FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.