BCAA 10:1:1 Review - MAX's
A MAK-Honest Review of BCAA 10:1:1
Supplement type: Amino Acids
MAX'S BCAA 10:1:1 is a high Leucine, Branched Chain Amino Acid formulation designed to maximise energy, recovery and protein synthesis during and after training.
It provides the Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in a specific 10:1:1 ratio that will maximise mTOR signalling to switch on protein synthesis for maximum lean muscle gains after resistance training or intense exercise bouts.
It contains no flavours, sweeteners or fillers, it's simply highly pure amino acids for maximum potency and efficacy.
- Pure pharmaceutical grade BCAA's
- High Leucine for maximum mTOR signalling
- Up-regulates protein synthesis
- No fillers, sweeteners or flavours
MAX’s BCAA 10:1:1 has no flavour variant so that you can take alongside another flavoured supplement!
Take 1 scoop (5 g) before and another scoop immediately after training. Can also be taken at other times during the day or before bed to aid muscle recovery and growth while you sleep.
Can be taken straight or mixed with a sports drink, juice or added to your protein shakes.
Take 1 - 2 Serves per day.
More Information about BCAA 10:1:1
Highest Quality Formula
MAX'S BCAA 10:1:1 combines the highest quality ingredients to ensure you get the best possible results:
- Micronized and Instantised BCAA’s – These BCAA’s have very small particle sizes and are specially treated to enable faster wetting and absorption
- Pepform Leucine Peptides – Specific short peptides with high Leucine content have been shown to be taken up through the small intestine wall even faster than free form aminos, giving an fast Leucine spike to switch on protein synthesis
- Free Form BCAA’s – Traditional BCAA's take longer to absorb. They continue switching on protein synthesis after the faster instantised BCAA’s and Leucine Peptides levels begin to diminish.
What also sets MAX'S BCAA 10:1:1 apart is what it doesn't contain - It is FREE from fillers, flavours, colours and sweeteners. It is pure BCAA's, nothing else, so you get full potency and maximum results.
Quick Answers to Common Questions
What’s the best way to take BCAA 10:1:1 by MAX’s?
MAX's BCAA 10:1:1 comes as a pure white powder with a bland taste. A lot of trainers simply put a spoonful of BCAA powder on their tongue and wash it down with water. Other options include mixing it with a sports drink or fruit juice in a shaker. Still another option is to add a serve to your protein shake.
When is the best time to take BCAA 10:1:1 by MAX’s?
The best time to take your BCAA's is immediately after training to help maximise recovery and growth. However BCAA's will contribute to energy, recovery and muscle growth right throughout your day. To increase energy for workouts you can take up to 10 grams about 30 minutes before training. To optimise recovery and growth, simply add a 5 gram serve to each protein shake. Taking a 5 gram serve before bed will help ensure maximum recovery and growth while you sleep.
Can BCAAs be taken with other supplements like Creatine and Glutamine?
Yes, essential amino acids supplements are stable and will be just as effective if they are taken in conjunction with other supplements, food or protein shakes. In fact stacking BCAA's, Creatine and Glutamine makes a very effective recovery and muscle building combination.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It was the no flavour product the only reason I went for a unflavoured one was because it was part of a deal but I won’t be ordering it again as it tastes horrible