A MAK Honest Review of Protein Donut Baking Mix
Supplement Type: Vegan
We’ve been pretty impressed with the Macro Mike range since the day they first came to the market. But the ALL NEW Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is one we are truly obsessed with. Maple Cinnamon White Choc Chip Donuts that are macro-friendly and healthy, easy and quick to make, and absolutely DROOL-WORTHY - who wouldn’t fall in love?!
These Donuts take next to no time to cook, and require pretty minimal extra ingredients, dishes and effort too. So when it comes to a treat that fits in with a busy and active lifestyle, they’re absolutely perfect. Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is also an incredibly healthy, low-fat and low-sugar alternative to their decadent and calorie-bomb counterparts we crave so often.
Best of all, Macro Mike created Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix with the most sustainable, the most natural and the most diet-friendly thoughts in mind. Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is 100% plant-based and vegan friendly, free from lactose, dairy and gluten, free from artificial flavours and ingredients, and gut friendly. No matter what allergen or intolerance your fit-fam have, Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix has still got your back.
- Plant Protein
- 100% Natural
- SUPER easy to make (Fool-Proof!)
- Amazing flavour!
- Just add milk (vegan milk)! No other ingredients required
- Only 84 Cal (per donut)
- Over 5g Protein (per donut)
- Less than 2g Fat (per donut)
- Gut Friendly
- Goes well with MacroMike Powdered PB+
- Ready in 15 min.
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free
Protein Donut Baking Mix Ingredients
- Peanut Protein
- Pea Protein
- Rice Protein
- Rice Flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Coconut Flower Nectar
- Coconut Milk Powder
- White Choc Chunks (All natural, vegan-friendly ones made with cocoa butter!)
- Natural Flavours, Himalayan Rock Salt, Stevia
- Natural Sweetener (Erythritol)
- Baking Powder
Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is made with a number of ingredients to create the tasty goodness inside every packet - but we think it’s even more important to realise what ISN’T in the packet! There is no added artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. No added gluten. No soy. No lactose. No animal products. Just the good, healthy, natural stuff instead!
Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is available in just the one, incredible flavour so far - Maple Cinnamon White Choc Chip!
The beauty of the Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix is just how easy it is to make. We’ll detail out the steps below!
- Place the contents of your Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix packet into a medium mixing bowl. Add 180mL of plant-based milk (whatever kind you have!). Mix the powder and moisture together using a silicone spatula unlike combined throughout.
- Pour donut batter evenly into an oil sprayed silicone donut mould. Note that the packet should make 6 jumbo donuts or 10 smaller donuts.
- Bake in a preheated fan-forced oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 mins. When baked, leave in the mould to cool.
Each packet of Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix, creates 10 small-ish donuts. The nutritional panel values recommend a serving size of 1 donut - however this can be adjusted to suit your own personal macronutrient goals and requirements.
But don’t let your creativity stop flowing! We’ve seen some truly DELICIOUS creations using the Cinnamon Donut Baking Mix - especially when they’re topped with the MacroMike Powdered PB+. Tag us in your creations!