A MAK-Honest Review of Multi Vitamin
Supplement type: Health
Need an extra pick-me-up? Not getting everything you need from your diet?
This convenient, all-in-one multi vitamin tablet provides the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal health.
This product is also boosted with antioxidants to help nullify the effects of stress, poor diet and lifestyle.
- Improve your health & wellness - Essential vitamins and minerals your body needs but cannot manufacture, necessary for growth and reproduction of cells in the body and to maintain healthy immune function.
- Increase energy & vitality - Have the get-up-and-go you need to get the most out of your day, everyday!
- Meet your daily needs of vitamins & minerals - Convenient one-a-day formula design to help you reach your recommended daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals often lacking in the modern diet.
- Support your busy lifestyle - Ideal for both male, female, athletes, students, mums, dads, executives and those who like to work hard and play hard.
- High potency for max results - This high potency essential blend of multivitamins, antioxidants, selenium and folic acid utilises chelated minerals for superior availability; meaning your body absorbs more for maximum benefits.
- Antioxidant boost - Powerful antioxidants to protect your body from free-radical damage associated with stress, poor diet and lifestyle.
Multi Vitamin Ingredients
- Vitamins A, E, D, & C - Essential organic compounds and nutrients required by the body for optimal health.
- B complex vitamins - Particularly beneficial for production of energy and to support the nervous system.
- Magnesium - Important mineral for both the body and brain to maintain good health.
- Iron - Essential for life, iron helps to transport oxygen around the body and plays an important role in producing energy
Take 1 tablet a day with meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Quick Answers to Common Questions
What is the benefit of taking a Multi Vitamin everyday?
Studies show that taking high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease. Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Magnesium all play a role in cardiovascular health.
Can taking too many vitamins be bad for you?
Yes, getting too much vitamins and minerals may cause some harm (Too much vitamin C or zinc could cause nausea, diarrhoea and stomach cramps etc). So please ingest with caution and moderate your intake of vitamins and minerals.