A MAK Honest Review of Waffle Mix
Supplement Type: Vegan Protein
Waffle lovers, our revolutionary new Waffle Mix will knock your socks off! Made on our smooth and creamy almond protein, they’re the easiest, healthiest and most delicious macro-friendly waffles around. Simply mix with your favourite plant mylk, pour into your waffle pan and cook until crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Drizzle with our legendary powdered nut butters to take them to the next level!
As always, they’re gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free and 100% natural. Your breakfast game has changed forever!
- Easy to cook, fool-proof waffles
- Incredible fluffy, crispy consistency
- Makes 4 days worth of waffles!
- Complete with a guide of yummy mix-ins and stack options
- Contains Premium Quality Almond Plant-Protein
- 100% Natural & Vegan Friendly
- Gut Friendly
- Less than 3g Fat Per Waffle
- Over 20g Protein Per Waffle!
Waffle Mix Ingredients
All 100% Organic and All-Natural.
Coconut Flower Nectar
Monk Fruit Extract
Waffle Mix is available in just the incredible original flavour! Think a little nutty, a little sweet, with a little hint of coconut too. Perfect for versatility on all the epic toppings you can add!
Waffle Mix is a super easy one to cook - so get ready to have some fun!
- Add one serving (75g) of waffle mix from the packet into a mixing bowl. Slowly add in 85-100mL of your choice of plant milk & mix well with a silicone spatula.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to settle.
- Lightly spray the inside of your waffle maker with oil of choice & preheat until hot.
- Fill the waffle maker with the mixture & close the lid to cook.
- Once golden brown or cooked through - your waffle is ready to go! Stack & top with fresh berries, maple syrup, s(or Almond!) Butters, or plant-based ice cream! Make your waffles ultra-droolworthy - go on 😉
We recommend a serving size of 1 regular sized waffle - made using 75g of dry Waffle Mix powder. Each Packet of Waffle Mix should make 4 days of waffles worth! However, you might like to eat more or less depending on your individual macronutrient requirements.
Eat at dessert, at breakfast, or whenever you feel you need more waffles in your day (even if that’s dinner time, we won’t judge).