Creatine X8 Description
Eight different forms of fast and sustained release Creatine combine to put MAX'S Creatine X8 at the cutting edge of Creatine technology. Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles. The result – fast and sustained release for maximum energy and powerful muscle gains.
- Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Creatines
- 8 Different Creatine Hybrids
- No fillers, flavours, colours or sweeteners
- Fast and sustained release
MAX's Creatine X8 comes unflavoured so you can stack it with your favourite supplements!
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your training to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum levels in your muscles, take 1 serve within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take MAX'S Creatine X8 powder straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively, mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
More Information About Creatine X8 by MAX's
The Science Behind Creatine
What is Creatine? Creatine is a naturally-occurring amino acid (protein building block) that's found in meat and fish, and is also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy.
How does Creatine work? During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps maintain levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer athletes can push harder in training or competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
Why do we need to take extra Creatine? While your body can make Creatine and you can get some from your diet research shows that increasing your intake of Creatine can significantly increase your levels above "normal". In turn this extra Creatine can be used by your muscles to push harder for longer, which helps stimulate more growth and greater adaption in a given time period.
What benefits can you expect from Creatine? Research shows multiple benefits from regular Creatine use:
- Increasing Intracellular Creatine Phosphate will increase available energy for intense anaerobic muscle contractions - which means you will be able to go all out for a bit longer which can be the difference between winning or losing a sprint, or squeezing out one or two more reps in your training that will lead to faster strength, power and size gains.
- Creatine has been found to have a positive influence on the way muscle responds to resistance training through what are called Myogenic Transcription Factors - the genetic factors that determine how big and strong your muscles can get. Simply put, Creatine can help your muscles to grow beyond their normal limits.
- For endurance athletes, new research is showing Creatine can have a marked effect endurance exercise performance when used with interval type training. In effect, Creatine allows athletes to tackle interval training with higher intensity which leads to greater performance improvements in overall endurance fitness.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)