HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra Description
If you're seeking a trusted pharmaceutical grade formula, not just a sports food, that can not only support thermogenic fat burn but also improve mental alertness and maintain focus and clarity, then HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra is for you.
Our best-selling HydroxyBurn Shred taken to the next level, HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra Nootropic Thermogenic is scientifically developed for maximum results and manufactured in a human pharmaceutical (GMP compliant) plant. One of our best innovations, each ingredient has been specifically selected, researched and scientifically tested to meet both your and our high expectations.
Used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise, HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra can help promote body fat loss, improve metabolic rate and support calorie burning. It contains powerful nootropics to enhance cognitive performance, maintain mental concentration and clarity, and support mood balance so you feel your best and perform at your peak.
Available in a range of delicious flavours, HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra is vegan-friendly, gluten-free and contains no added sugar.
- Promote body fat loss
- Support cognitive function
- Increase mental alertness
- Support mental focus
- Enhance energy levels
- Support calorie burning
HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra Ingredients
- Garcinia - Garcinia is a diminutive purple fruit native to India and Southeast Asia. It is used as a weight management aid. The rind is rich in HydroxyCitirc Acid (HCA). HCA is used to help increase fat metabolism and fat cell breakdown, and to enhance exercise performance.
- Green tea - a natural, potent source of antioxidants, regular consumption of green tea is linked to lower body weights and lower levels of abdominal fat. Green tea has also been shown to stimulate thermogenesis, enhance fat burning, increase the body's energy expenditure and boost metabolism. Withania - also known as Indian ginseng, it is commonly used as an adaptogen to increase resistance to environmental stress. Withania has traditionally been used to help improve brain performance and memory enhancement. This is believed to occur by the herb improving the performance of certain neurotransmitters.
- Brahmi - this ancient Ayurvedic (Indian) herb is revered as a brain tonic and is traditionally used to enhance intelligence, memory and general performance. It's been found to help improve memory consolidation, learning rates and visual information processing, and to aid stress. Guarana - native to the tropical forests of the Brazilian Amazon, Guarana has stimulating properties when taken orally.
- Green coffee bean - unroasted coffee beans are naturally high in chlorogenic acid and are commonly used as a weight loss aid.
- Acetyl L carnitine - an amino acid that helps the body produce energy. It plays an important role in lipid metabolism. Carnitine is needed to transport long-chain fatty acids into the cells of the body where they are broken down to produce energy sources for the body, including energy for skeletal muscles during prolonged aerobic exercise. The positive result of this is an energy boost during weight or cardio training, whilst converting your fatty acids into usable energy.
- Chromium - an essential trace mineral the body needs to keep fit and healthy. It has important effects on carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism. Chromium can help facilitate thermogenesis and can also help to promote loss of body fat instead of lean tissue during weight loss. Caffeine - Caffeine has notable effects, including increased energy, increased mental alertness and focus, mood enhancing properties and improved cognitive performance. Athletes in a wide variety of sports regularly use caffeine to enhance physical performance and stamina. There is also evidence supporting the use of caffeine as a weight management aid. It has been shown in clinical trials to increase energy expenditure and the metabolic rate. A daily dose of HydroxyBurn Shred Ultra provides around 312mg of caffeine, equivalent to taking a pre-workout supplement. lnosltol - sometimes referred to as Vitamin BB, inositol plays a structural role in your body as a major component of cell membranes. It also may help balance important chemical messengers in your brain.
- Vitamin B3 - also known as niacin. Involved in hormone regulation and can aid stress management.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)