International Protein's Triple Threat Bundle Description
- 1 x Carni-Strip by International Protein (150 serves)
- 1 x Brutal Energy by International Protein (20 serves)
- 1 x Brutal Pump by International Protein (20 serves)
Carni-Strip by International Protein was designed to mobilise the most stubborn fat cells on the body, a highly soluble combination of carnitines that has taken the horrible taste of Carnitine into the history books. Carni-Strip will help with:
- Boosts energy
- Increases fat burning
- Improves muscle contraction
International Protein introduces the premium standard of energy, with a technical blend of high-performance ingredients that:
- Improve focus
- Strengthen performance
- Improve blood flow
Brutal Pump by International Protein is a skin splitting, muscle swelling supplement. One of the most exciting pump formulas on the planet helps to:
- Boosts nitric oxide
- Enhances blood flow
- Fights fatigue
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)