Isopept Zero + Glutamine + Creatine Monohydrate Bundle Description
- 1 x IsoPept Zero by EHPlabs
- 1 x Glutamine by BSc
- 1 x Creatine Monohydrate by ATP Science (100 serves)
IsoPept Zero by EHPlabs
Hydrolyzed protein isolate is an absolute masterpiece of the fitness industry. Protein and the role it plays in the human body is amazing, in simple terms we use protein as the fundamental building blocks of muscle.
Glutamine by BSc
Body Science L-Glutamine is a Natural Flavoured 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade that is rice fermented and is not a synthetic by-product as used by some cheaper synthetic brands. L-Glutamine is the most abundant free-form amino acid found in muscle tissue and plays a vital role in protein metabolism and muscle recovery.
Creatine Monohydrate by ATP Science
Creatine is a substance found in muscle that combines with phosphate to form creatine phosphate. Creatine phosphate reacts with adenosine di-phosphate to regenerate adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP – stored energy) in working muscle.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)