Men's Compression Tights Description
The pinnacle of Mens Compression Tights, 2XU has released a new garment that allows athletes to trainer harder, perform stronger and recover faster:
- Increases strength
- Improves endurance
- Improves recovery
A slim black on black fit with comfort and performance in mind. A high denier fabric assures the most powerful compression. Greater muscle support to generate more output and reduces muscle oscillation really well.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight and powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlast the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible and breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)