Organic Vegan Protein Description
BSc’s Vegan Protein is a European-sourced plant protein. It is extracted using European Clean Water Technology making it free of any solvents or chemicals. This protein powder is also free from dairy, soy, gluten, and sugar. It’s an organic vegan protein for it is naturally sweetened with Thaumatin which is a low-calorie protein sweetener and flavour modifier. The protein blend is a combination of Pea Protein Isolate and Brown Rice Protein achieving a very phenomenal amino acid profile comprising of nine essential amino acids.
Benefits of BSc's Organic Vegan Protein
- High in protein
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Assist muscle recovery
- Low in carbs & fat
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Gluten Free
- Vegan friendly protein
Organic Vegan Protein Flavour
Organic Vegan Protein by BSc is available in Vanilla.
Add 25g (approx. 2 heaped tablespoons) into 250-300mls of water and mix well with shaker or blender (to desired sweetness) and consume immediately. Replace lid immediately after use.
- Pea Protein Isolate - Pea Protein has a great amino acid profile, including a lot of the branched-chain amino acids that are well-known for decreasing muscle breakdown after workouts. It can also aid in weight loss.
- Brown Rice Protein - Brown rice protein powder has many benefits for health and fitness provides a supplemental source of dietary protein for vegetarians and/or vegans who cannot use animal proteins. Brown rice protein powder is considered hypo-allergenic, making it an excellent choice for individuals with dairy, soy and/or gluten allergies.
- Thaumatin - is a protein and is an astonishing 2,000 times sweeter than sugar, making it the most potent natural sweetener. It is a low-calorie sweetener and flavour modifier.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)