Pre Ultra Description
This is a high-stimulant pre-workout for those looking for a serious kick. We're not kidding when we say our new PRE ULTRA packs a punch. It's been specifically formulated for seasoned athletes and bodybuilders ready to take things to the next level! Not only will it help you smash through physical barriers, it contains powerful nootropics to help you break down mental barriers so nothing can get in the way of your goals!
The unique combination of advanced nutrients in PRE ULTRA have been formulated to help enhance physical performance as well as mental focus, determination and drive. With PRE ULTRA you can work out harder and for longer. The synergistic mind-body benefits help support motivation, intensity and energy so you can push through both physical resistance and mental blocks.
PRE ULTRA contains a Performance Matrix of speciality ingredients to boost strength, power and pump, including a massive 6g of Citrulline, plus Beta Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, L-Arginine, Agmatine Sulphate and L-Glycine. The advanced Nootropic Matrix boosts mental focus and energy, including 300mg of caffeine plus L-Theanine and the synergistic herbals Withania and Rhodiola. We've also added Black Pepper to enhance overall absorption and so you fully experience all the benefits. PRE ULTRA preps the body and mind to take your next workout to the next level. Try it .... if you're game.
- Extreme pre-workout
- Intense pump
- Strength and power
- Clean energy and focus
- Mind-body nootropic
- Muscle growth
- High stimulant
- No gluten
- No added sugar
Pre Ultra Ingredients
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate - an alpha amino acid. Often used to improve exercise performance. May help improve peak power, total work and time trial performance.
- Beta Alanine - commonly used for improving athletic performance and exercise capacity, and building lean muscle mass. The positive effect often seen on exercise performance may be due to the effect beta-alanine has on muscle carnosine levels. It helps to buffer the muscle from pH changes due to lactic acid production. It may also be due to improved lean body mass. Glycerol Monstearate - often used to enhance exercise performance and to aid hydration.
- L-Arginine - an amino acid used for protein synthesis by the body. It is also a precursor to the vasodilator nitric oxide. Arginine supplementation may reduce lactate and ammonia levels, which are normally increased with exercise. Arginine is commonly used by athletes to aid exercise performance.
- Agmatine Sulphate - used to improve muscle pumps and aid
- intra-workout energy. Also used to aid mental clarity and focus.
- L-Glycine - an amino acid that has an active role in many of the body's functions. It is involved in the manufacture of creatine in the body and it aids in the building of body mass as a result. Glycine is also involved in the production of energy in the body. It is found in muscles and connective tissue.
- Caffeine - a stimulant that can help quicken and enliven the physiological function of the body. Caffeine has notable effects, including increased energy, increased mental alertness and focus, mood enhancing properties and improved cognitive performance. Athletes in a wide variety of sports regularly use caffeine to enhance performance and stamina.
- L-Theanine - a major non-protein amino acid found in tea. It is used to improve cognitive performance and sustained attention, and reduce mental fatigue.
- Ashwaganda (Withania) root - used to improve cognitive function and increase resistance to stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea - used to increase energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity. A so called 'adaptogen' used to help the body adapt to and resist stress.
- Black pepper extract - used to enhance absorption.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)