In a Nutshell:
Enjoy heavenly baked Chocolate Whey Cookies, fast prep time and delicious with a low fat milk!
- Prep time: 15mins
- Cook time: 60mins
- Serves: 2 people
- ¼ cup Gold Standard 100% Whey (chocolate)
- 4 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (70% or more)
- Blend all the ingredients together. Feel free to add some chopped nuts.
- Shape six to eight balls out of the mixture and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
- Flatten each one of these balls using a fork.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 12-15 minutes. Be careful not to over bake them because, if you do, they’ll end up really dry. Try to remove them from the oven when they’re still a bit soft inside because they tend to continue cooking as they cool.
Fat (Total): 4g
Carbs (Total): 24g