In a Nutshell:
If you enjoy delicious oats, try this Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats. Simple to make and taste amazing!
- Prep time: 15mins
- Cook time: 10mins
- Serves: 2 people
- 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream
- 180 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 125 ml of plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 270 g of sliced strawberries
- 96 g traditional porridge oats
- 2 teaspoons of Stevia natural sweetener
- ¼ tsp of salt (or to taste)
- Use a fork to mash 180 g of sliced strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining 90 g of sliced strawberries, and all the other ingredients to the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Divide the mixture between two containers and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
Fat (Total): 14.3g
Carbs (Total): 87g