Yasssss you heard us right! That’s a bowl of cherry ripe chocolatey deliciousness right there!
Just like the Cadbury version (your favourite chocolate from the box of favourites) - when it comes to taste, texture and decadence. But a WHOLE WORLD of difference when it comes to the macros. This edition is sweet and creamy as ever, but high protein, low sugar, low fat and much healthier.
Try this bowl of heart warming goodness for breakfast or dessert one day, and we promise you’ll be caught for life. Spiked with Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey, you have the power to diversity with so many flavours and truly make this creation your own!
Featuring: Gold Standard 100% Whey by Optimum Nutrition
Recipe created by Legend, Vanessa Genevieve!
What’s AMAZING about this Cherry Ripe Style Protein Oats Recipe:
- Warm and comforting: perfect winter wake-up
- Ready in just 4 minutes!
- Absolutely no added sugars or artificial ingredients
- Balanced energy sources to keep you feeling fuller for longer
- Super high in Protein!
- Completely customisable: add your favourite flavours!
Makes 1 Serving. (You can eat it all in 1 go!)
P 34g | C 51g | F 13g
- 40g (1/2 cup) Traditional rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 80g frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour)
- 10g Sugar-free chocolate chips (We’ve used Noshu Foods, from Coles)
- Cook the oats with the almond milk, cacao powder, coconut and cherries in a pot until cooked through and you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in the protein powder.
- Top with the choc chips and a sprinkle more of coconut.
Making it your own
Have you checked out the incredible flavour range of Gold Standard 100% Whey from Optimum Nutrition yet? There is a HUGE range, and so much potential to make some different drool-worthy creations with this Cherry Ripe Style Protein Oats recipe!
The Gold Standard 100% Whey flavour range includes:
Vanilla Cream - A smooth creamy vanilla delight, soft and tasteful.
Delicious Strawberry - Sweet, strawberry milkshake.
Double Rich Chocolate - A rich dairy chocolate taste, no over-powering artificial aftertaste.
Cookies & Cream - Very familiar cookies in a milky mixture, what makes this flavour so unique is the tiny crumbles in each mouthful.
Extreme Milk Chocolate - A slightly sweeter, milkier tasting chocolate.
Banana Cream - Just like a banana smoothie from the cafe, creamy and smooth, sweet and refreshing.
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Baking 😋
Check out Vanessa’s Instagram page for more recipes and fitness advice like this!