We can’t deny, the MAK Crew are huge breakfast food lovers. And even more so, a bunch of people who LOVE a sweet breakfast. But hey, sweet doesn’t have to mean full of sugar, guilty and bad-for-you. And this Maple Strawberry French Toast Stack is the perfect example of that.
Light and fluffy, sweet and refreshing, and full of the best nutrients and flavours to fuel you through your day - Maple Strawberry French Toast Stacks are about to become your new fave. Spiked with Macro Mike Plant-Based Protein+ - these ones also pack a punch to your daily protein intake and fuel your muscle recovery too! Not to mention, they serve as the absolute PERFECT pre-workout meal - with complex carbs for long lasting energy, protein to keep you full, no dairy or highly processed foods to cause a heavy stomach, and an incredible taste to ensure you’re in a feel-good mood before you even step foot in the gym.
These Maple Strawberry French Toast Stacks are created to be vegan-friendly - using Plant-Based Protein+ powder, nut milk and vegan butter. However, to our non-vegan friends: this one is still for you! Just use whatever ingredients you have on hand! Enjoy!
What’s AMAZING about this Maple Strawberry French Toast Stack Recipe:
- Perfect fix for your sweet tooth
- High Protein! With a full scoop of added protein!
- Any-time-of-the-day kind of meal
- Awesome pre-workout meal: with carbs to fuel you through an epic session!
- Customisable: add your fav toppings and flavours!
- Plant-Based & Vegan-Friendly
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Refined Sugar Free
- Single Serve (So its JUST FOR YOU!)
- 15mins from start to finish!
Featuring: Plant-Based Protein+ by Macro Mike
Recipe created by Legend, Sammy Beasley!
- 3-4 slices of light rye bread (We love Helga’s Brand!)
- 1 medium banana⠀
- ½ cup almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- ½ tsp cinnamon⠀
- ½ tsp Vanilla⠀
- 2 tbs Plant-Based Protein+ - Strawberry Jam Donut Flavour
- 1 tbs coconut sugar⠀
- 1 tbs vegan butter (or dairy butter if non-vegan)
1. Blend the banana, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and protein powder in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a shallow bowl and set aside.⠀
2. Add the vegan butter or oil to your frypan and turn your non-stick fry pan on a low-medium heat.⠀
3. Quickly dip the bread into the bowl, flip and dip the other side and transfer to your non-stick fry pan.⠀
4. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Please note that if the banana isn't caramelized, the bread will stick to the pan. Once golden, place on a serving plate and top with your desired toppings!
Making it your own
Have you checked out the incredible flavour range of Plant-Based Protein+ from Macro Mike yet? There is a HUGE range, and so much potential to make some different drool-worthy creations with this Maple Strawberry French Toast Stack recipe!
The Plant-Based Protein+ flavour range includes:
- Original Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Cheezecake
- Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter
- Strawberry Jam Donut
- Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Bangin' Banoffee Pie
- Hawaiian Salted Vanilla
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Baking 😋