Gold Standard 100% Whey Description
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is legendary. When it comes to hall of fame players in the supplement world, this product would literally sit at the top.
The most popular protein ever made:
- Improves muscle mass
- Increases recovery time
- Enhanced with BCAA
When you take a quality 100% Whey isolate it can sometimes become difficult to get amazing taste quality, Gold Standard has a range of flavours to suit any athlete:
Vanilla Cream - A smooth creamy vanilla delight, soft and tasteful.
Delicious Strawberry - Sweet, strawberry milkshake.
Double Rich Chocolate - A rich dairy chocolate taste, no over-powering artificial aftertaste.
Cookies & Cream - Very familiar cookies in a milky mixture, what makes this flavour so unique is the tiny crumbles in each mouthful.
Place a scoop of the powder and 500-600ml of liquid in a shaker cup or large glass. Shake or stir with a spoon for 30 seconds or until dissolved. Use less or more liquid to adjust the consistency and sweetness of your shake.
More Information About Gold Standard 100% Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but it rates among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label.
By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantised to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)
Gold Standard 100% Whey
Gold Standard 100% Whey
Get an amazing pump! Get an awesome buzzzzzz! Some good $#!+ will be purchasing more...
I'm so happy I've found this product. It's by far the best tasting protein I've ever had.