A MAK-Honest Review of Glutamine by EHPlabs
Supplement Type: Glutamine
Glutamine by EHPlabs has been comprehensively researched & is one of the most important supplements for your health and training. It is the most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle cells (over 60%). Glutamine has multiple functions within the body, some of which are directly applicable to gym goers. It regulates acid-base balance in the kidneys, serves as an energy source, transports ammonia in blood circulation, but most importantly functions as a means of protein synthesis.
After a workout, your muscles are depleted of nutrients and will absorb glutamine most efficiently. Maintaining optimal glutamine levels after training can result in a larger GH release and faster recovery. Glutamine also has many other beneficial effects in your body such as improving GIT function, enhancing your immunity, and decreasing muscle soreness.
- Buy Glutamine by EHPlabs (use code: "MAKREVIEW")
- View Entire EHPlabs Range
- View Entire Glutamine Range
When to take Glutamine by EHPlabs?
Take 1 to 2 scoops with 295ml of water. Do not exceed 3 scoops in one day.
- First thing in the morning to boost gut health and immunity
- Sip throughout your workout to maintain intramuscular glutamine levels reducing lactic acid build up and delaying fatigue
- Post-workout to enhance recovery, promote lean muscle protein synthesis and reduce muscle soreness
How does Glutamine by EHPlabs work? Pros?
- Boosts your immunity and gut health
- Promotes lean muscle protein synthesis
- Decreases muscle soreness and effect of DOMS
- Improves recovery after training
- Reduces muscle breakdown (anti-catabolic)
Quick Answers to Common Questions
What is Glutamine?
Glutamine is a naturally occurring amino acid that can be produced by your body, but is one of the most important supplements you need for physical training. This is due to the fact that the majority of your glutamine is stored in muscles, so a significant amount (~50%) can be lost after an intense workout.
This makes Glutamine one of the most important supplements there is for those who visit the gym regularly or are bodybuilders. It has anti-catabolic effects to reduce muscle wasting and improve muscle anabolism, helps to hydrate muscle cells, improves immune function, boost growth hormone levels and increase glycogen storage.
When should I take Glutamine?
Glutamine should be taken immediately post-workout as your intramuscular levels will be at their lowest, and it will have the greatest absorption and uptake at that time. On non-training days, it is best taken in the morning.
Glutamine by EHPlabs Ingredients
- Pure Glutamine
Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids found in muscle cells and with the added benefit of gut health and a boosted immunity makes it a great bonus to add to your stack!