One of the common questions asked by athletes, whether novice or professional, is “What is the most effective way to consume BCAA?” and “When should I drink BCAA?”
Well we at MAK Crew have put together this easy to follow guide to help you get the most out of Modern BCAA+.
Keep in mind that, Modern BCAA+ is a supplement created to help athletes’ recovery process while enhancing their performance during workouts. Modern BCAA+ is not a solution to treat any diseases and will provide very little positive results if the user does not have a dedicated workout routine or strict dietary plan.
We believe that hard work and dedication is the only way to achieve your ideal healthy body!
- Serving size: 2 scoops (17.9 g)
- Mix two scoops in 600 ml of water, shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Sip throughout workout, athletic events or any time additional aminos are desired
- Due to high leucine content, some initial foaming may occur, which should subside over a few minutes time with some light shaking
- Shake container before each use to disperse ingredients that may have settled
- Do not exceed recommended serving
- This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product
- Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product
- DO NOT use if safety seal is broken or missing
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Read our review on Modern BCAA+ by USPlabs