In a Nutshell:
A delicious Mango mixture of OxyShred Smoothie, the perfect afternoon treat for energy or pre-workout.
- OxyShred (mango flavour): 1 scoop
- Water: 1½ cups
- Frozen sour cherries: ½ cup
- Frozen mango cubes: ½ cup
- Liquid stevia: 2-4 drops
- Prep time: 5mins
- Cook time: 0mins
- Serves: 1-2 people
- Mix together OxyShred Mango and 1 cup water.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Place the sour cherries, 1-2 drops liquid stevia, 4 tbsp water and half of the OxyShred ice cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse the blender pitcher and add the mango, remaining OxyShred ice cubes, 1-2 liquid stevia drops and 4 tbsp water and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the glass on top of the cherry layer and serve.
Energy: 310 kj
Fat (Total): 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Carbs (Total): 14g