In a Nutshell:
Suculent skinless chicken breast in a Ginger sauce, with peppers and rice. An amazing post workout meal!
- Prep time: 20mins
- Cook time: 20mins
- Serves: 2 people
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime (~3 Tablespoons)
- 2 medium cloves of garlic minced (~1 teaspoon)
- 1 chilli
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or equivalent amount of fish meat
- Combine soy sauce, honey, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and chilli in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour the sauce over the chicken & marinade for 4 hours or longer. Grill or cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve 1 chicken breast with ½ cup of raw basmati rice cooked along with a large portion of broccoli
Fat (Total): 7.4
Carbs (Total): 120g