Creatine Review - Maxine's
A MAK-Honest Review of Creatine
Supplement type: Creatine
Maxine’s Creatine is a high potency Creatine Blend and with added LipoPhase® Fat Burners to maximise your energy levels while helping your get lean and toned.
Creatine is a highly researched and safe nutrient that boosts your strength and power so you can train harder for longer and achieve outstanding results.
- 3 potent forms of Creatine to provide a fast and sustained release
- LipoPhase® fat burning nutrients to incinerate fat and increase energy
3 Potent Forms of Creatine
- Creatine Monohydrate – The most studied and trusted form of Creatine
- Creatine Ethyl Ester - is a highly soluble form that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
- Creatine Anhydrous – is a slower absorbing Creatine molecules making it ideal for a sustained releases formula
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps transport fats into muscle cells for fuel
- Choline & Inositol keep fats mobile in your blood so they can be used for energy rather than stored in fat cells
- Garcinia Cambogia contains Hydroxy Citric Acid, a compound that stops carboydrates from being coverted to fat storage
- Phaseolamin is an extract of white kidney beans that inhibits digestion of starches leading to less carb absorption
- Green Tea Extract contains compounds that increase your metabolism leading to greater levels of natural fat burning
- L-Taurine, Vitamin C and Vitamin E have strong antioxidant actions to protect cells under stress during exercise and dieting
Maxine’s Creatine should be used before weight training to maximize muscle and system Creatine levels. Use with Maxine’s Burn Protein and Recover for your best ever workouts and amazing recovery.
Take 1 scoop (6g) about an hour before weight training.
Can be mixed with water, sports drink, juice or add to Maxine’s Burn Protein shakes.