Burn Protein Description
Are you looking for a winner when it comes to a fat burning protein? Then Maxine's Burn is the ideal supplement we've got for you. The new innovation of Maxine's is truly an amazing protein formula which is ultimately low in carbs, fats, and sugar. Maxine's Burn contains an impressive Protein Blend and Fat Burning and Carb Blocking Complex that will work on increasing your metabolism, burning unwanted fats, and maintaining lean muscle tone. From these high-end ingredients, rest assured that you'll achieve the physique you've always wanted.
Get Maxine's Burn, take it, and turn their heads with your undeniably stunning shape and figure!
Maxine's Burn Key Points:
- Effective Thermogenic Fat Burning Protein
- 100% Low in Carb and Fat
- Contains Fat and Carb Blocking Complex
- Increases Metabolism
- Available in 4 Yummy Flavours!
- Ultra-filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - Whey protein concentrate is widely considered to be the most efficient and economical form of protein for the human body to digest and use. Whey protein concentrate is rich in both BCAA's and Glutamine. It has a protein content of around 80% This makes it the ideal protein to help build muscle size, definition and aid recovery.
Cross Flow Ultra and Micro-filtered Whey Protein Isolate - protein content of whey protein isolate
ismore like 90%. This is because whey protein isolate undergoes a process called Cross-Flow Micro-filtration. This separates the protein from fat, cholesterol and lactose meaning a purer protein as the end product. It is believed to have less fat, cholesterol, lactose, carbohydrates and calories than most other proteins on the market. It is thereforea common choice for those looking to maintain low levels of body fat but who still require the protein to help their muscles repair and recover.
Fat Burning & Carb Blocking
- Phaseolamin - is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This result is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption, so carbs can't be stored as fat.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid - is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- L-Carnitine - is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract - a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
- Raspberry Ketones- is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma.
- Choline - is a macronutrient that’s important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Inositol - also known as Myo-Inositol. It is also important for regulating glucose metabolism and acts as a secondary messenger for glucose uptake.
Vitamins & Minerals
Maxine's Burn Directions
Add 1 scoop (25g) or 2 heaped dessert spoons of Maxine's Burn to 200ml of cold water or
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)