Creatine X8 Review - MAX's
A MAK-Honest Review of Creatine X8
Supplement type: Creatine
MAX’s Creatine X8 combines eight different forms of fast and sustained released Creatine puts them at the cutting edge of Creatine technology.
Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles, resulting in a fast and sustained release for maximum energy and powerful muscle gains.
- Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Creatines
- 8 Different Creatine Hybrids
- No fillers, flavours, colours or sweeteners
- Fast and sustained release
MAX’s Creatine X8 comes unflavoured so you can stack it with your favourite supplements!
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’s Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your training to maximise workout intensity.
To maintain optimum levels in your muscles, take 1 serve within an hour of finishing your workout.
You can take MAX'S Creatine X8 powder straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively, mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
More Information About Creatine X8 by MAX's
The Science Behind Creatine
What is Creatine? Creatine is a naturally-occurring amino acid (protein building block) that's found in meat and fish, and is also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy.
How does Creatine work? During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps maintain levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer athletes can push harder in training or competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
Why do we need to take extra Creatine? While your body can make Creatine and you can get some from your diet research shows that increasing your intake of Creatine can significantly increase your levels above "normal". In turn this extra Creatine can be used by your muscles to push harder for longer, which helps stimulate more growth and greater adaption in a given time period.
What benefits can you expect from Creatine? Research shows multiple benefits from regular Creatine use:
- Increasing Intracellular Creatine Phosphate will increase available energy for intense anaerobic muscle contractions - which means you will be able to go all out for a bit longer which can be the difference between winning or losing a sprint, or squeezing out one or two more reps in your training that will lead to faster strength, power and size gains.
- Creatine has been found to have a positive influence on the way muscle responds to resistance training through what are called Myogenic Transcription Factors - the genetic factors that determine how big and strong your muscles can get. Simply put, Creatine can help your muscles to grow beyond their normal limits.
- For endurance athletes, new research is showing Creatine can have a marked effect endurance exercise performance when used with interval type training. In effect, Creatine allows athletes to tackle interval training with higher intensity which leads to greater performance improvements in overall endurance fitness.