Burn Caps Review - Maxine's
A MAK-Honest Review of Burn Caps
Supplement type: Weight Loss
Don’t miss out on the most advanced thermogenic fat burner ever developed by Maxine's!
Burn Caps by Maxine's are an advanced fat burner, energy extender and nootropic formulation that will enhance your body's metabolism by actively targeting fat stores, suppress food cravings and supply long lasting crash-free energy to keep you in the fat burning zone all day long.
One serve of Burn Caps a day will help you get the most out of your body and is the perfect addition to any weight loss or fitness journey when trying to maintain a lean and toned body.
Burn those unwanted fats away with ease with Burn Caps by Maxine’s today!
- 60 High-quality effective Capsules
- Boosts energy all day
- Enhances metabolism = Burns fat
- Suppresses appetite
- Stimulates nootropic, cognition and focus
- Balances hormones and fluids levels
Burn Caps Ingredients
Fat Burning Complex
- L-Carnitine - a naturally occurring amino acid derivative taken as a weight loss supplement. It plays a vital role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells' mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.
- White Willow Bark Extract - also known by its scientific name – Salix alba, is a species of a willow tree. It can help to increase, or maintain over time, the effects of other ingredients in the product – particularly thermogenic ingredients.
- Ginger Root Powder - contains thermogenic agents that are used to burn fat and treat obesity. This ingredient helps increase metabolism rate that will burn off stored fat in the body. This is also useful to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body
- Cayenne Peper Powder - The main active ingredient in cayenne pepper is capsaicin which is believed to be a thermogenic chemical. A thermogenic chemical may help speed up your metabolism and decrease your appetite.
- Dandelion Root Extract - is widely promoted among bodybuilders who want to shed some water weight. It is also used to detoxify and relieve constipation.
- Raspberry Ketones - is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma. Raspberry ketones have a similar molecular structure as two known fat burning compounds. They can make isolated fat cells break down fat and release a hormone called adiponectin.
Energy Amplifying Complex
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine can increase digestive juices to digest foods faster and increases abilities to resolve excess fat. Caffeine also helps fatty acids in the blood convert into energy to consume easily.
- Theacrine - reduces fatigue and increases mental and physical energy. It also improves the ability to focus, improves mood and also motivation.
- Niacin - Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. It is known to improve mental energy, focus and alertness.
- Tyramine - is derived from tyrosine and is an amino acid which acts as a neurotransmitter. It has the ability to increase levels of dopamine and it provides energy through the release of adrenalin (norepinephrine).
Focus & Intensity Complex
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - is an acetylated version of L-Carnitine (an amino acid). It is a supplement that is increasingly being used as a powerful brain booster and memory enhancer.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - is a “brain supplement,” and derivative of L-Tyrosine. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine can support peak performance from both your brain and body by alleviating stress, stimulating your mind and improving neural communication.
- L-Theanine - is a non-essential amino acid regularly found in green tea leaves. It is known to promote relaxation without sedation. It appears to be effective at this as well as reducing stress at standard dosages.
- Alpha GPC - is extremely effective in enhancing mood, feelings of wellbeing, and cognition (specifically memory recall). Alpha-GPC directly bolsters mental processes at the cellular level by strengthening the inner membranes of cells, replenishing the phospholipid outer coating of cells, and improving the communication between cells.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine - is a supplement used for different purposes, among them cognitive enhancement, mood improvement, weight loss, and as a concentration aid. It is also a chemical related to amphetamines and is capable of raising the blood pressure and blood glucose levels. This is also what helps us to feel more alert and have a greater sense of well-being and contentment.
Fluid & Hormone Control
- Kelp Powder- Kelp powder is a natural source of Iodine that helps support optimum Thyroid function and keep your metabolism in balance.
- Uva Ursi Leaf - Reduces bloating and water retention and helps regulate urinary tract health
- Diindolylmethane Broccoli Extract - DIM promotes a more desirable estrogen metabolism and help prevent hormone imbalance.
Burn Caps can be used as an all day metabolism booster or as a pre-workout energy kick!
Take 2 capsules with breakfast or lunch. Consume with food.
DO NOT consume on an empty stomach.
DO NOT consume within 4 hours of bedtime as it may cause restless sleep.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've used Burn capsules on and off for quite a while. I find they give me energy and help me workout harder and get better results from my workouts. I only need 1 capsule, EARLY in the morning; if I take it too late, it does keep me awake at night as I'm sensitive to caffeine. I don't use them everyday. But I definitely feel the benefit of having one, especially on the days my workouts are longer.
The caffeine really got me moving and gave me energy but it affected my sleep I also got diarrhoea so I have stopped using it.
Hi there, yes I purchased these tablets and have been taken them everyday whilst continuing with my daily workouts and eating well (most of the time). I am however still waiting to see the results. It’s only been 1 week so hoping over the next couple i will start seeing some changes.
Got bad cramping after 4 days
I didn’t use it so far