Clean Vegan Protein Review - BodyScience
A MAK-Honest Review of Clean Vegan Protein
Supplement Type: Vegan Protein
Clean Vegan Protein by Bodyscience is a 10% natural plant-based protein designed to nourish your body and fuel your performance in a delicious and vegan way. It's fairly obvious in the title, what you'll get is a Clean Vegan Protein that will help you nourish your body, boost your inner wellness and support your active lifestyle. This 1kg tub of Clean Vegan Protein checks all the high-quality, 100% vegan-friendly ingredients boxes: Pea Protein Isolate? Check. Brown Rice Protein? Check. Prebiotic? Check. Ancient Grains? Check. Digestive Enzymes? Check. everything is here to improve your overall well-being.
Improve muscle recovery and growth, support gut health, and optimise our protein intake to fuel up your day the vegan way with Clean Vegan Protein from BSc Bodyscience.
- Buy Clean Vegan Protein (use code: "MAKREVIEW")
- View Entire BodyScience Range
- View Entire Vegan Protein Range
When to take Clean Vegan Protein?
Add 45g (approx. 5 heaped tablespoons) of Clean Vegan Protein into 250-300mL of water and mix well with your shaker or blender. Consume immediately. Replace lid after use.
How does Clean Vegan Protein work? Pros?
The vegan protein blend delivers a comprehensive amino acid profile to support growth, heal, and overall good health. BSc also included three cutting-edge, high-quality, gut-boosting ingredients to help combat the effects of the modern day diet and lifestyle. Clean Vegan Protein is a naturally sweetened and gluten-free, with no added sugars, artificial colours or flavours, and no gums or other fillers. Look no further, Clean Vegan Protein has got you covered!
Support your active lifestyle
A quick and convenient way to meet your daily protein needs, boost your energy and your metabolism, and support your health so you can thrive every day.
Lean & toned
Quality protein sources help to enhance exercise recovery, build a lean and toned physique, maintain lean muscle and improve strength.
Contains only vegan-friendly ingredients you can feel good about. 100% free from animal-based products.
Everything you need and nothing you don't. Contains zero artificial ingredients or fillers, no artificial sweeteners, no 955 and no gums. Just simple, organic, nourishing ingredients.
Happy healthy gut
5 x digestive enzymes for optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients. Plus no artificial additives, fillers, thickeners or gums.
Incredible taste & texture
A vegan protein that actually tastes great! Smooth and delicious without the gritty texture of many plant-proteins. Perfect to add to smoothies, shakes, baking and smoothie bowls.
- 1kg Clean and Natural Protein
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- High in protein - 30g per serve
- Supports Active Lifestyle
- Enhances Exercise and Recovery
- Builds Lean and Toned Physique
- Maintains Lean Muscle
- Improves Strength
- Supports a Happy and Healthy Gut
- Smooth and Delicious
- Low Carb
- No Added Sugar
- No Artificial Colour or Flavours
- Naturally Sweetened
Quick Answers to Common Questions
Is Clean Vegan Protein a complete protein source?
While animal-based protein sources contain each of the 9 essential amino acids, plant-based proteins have different amino acid profiles. By combining pea protein with brown rice protein plus ancient grains amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, millet and chia, Clean Vegan Protein provides your body with all the essential amino acids.
What makes Clean Vegan Protein so 'clean'?
We've kept our formula simple, containing only REAL ingredients with no artificial colours or flavours, no added fillers, thickeners or gums, and no added gluten or sugar. There's nothing to hide! Just ingredients that are beneficial for your health and wellness.
How is Clean Vegan Protein sweetened?
We use only natural sweeteners Stevia (extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana) and Thaumatin (extracted from the Katemfe Fruit). Clean Vegan Protein contains no sucralose or 955.
When is the best time to take Clean Vegan Protein?
Post-exercise: Best taken within 30mins post-workout for optimal muscle recovery. Can also be used between meals as a healthy, satiating, high-protein snack, or added to smoothies, smoothie bowls, oats, pancakes, non-dairy yoghurts and cooking to conveniently increase your daily protein intake.
Clean Vegan Protein Ingredients
- Pea Protein Isolate- is the most nature-friendly of all vegan protein. Peas are produced without the use of nitrogen fertilizer. It is a unique source of protein that is rich in essential amino acids and branched-chained amino acids. Pea Protein contains an ideal amount of the amino acids that are clinically and scientifically proven to increase muscle gains and prevent muscle breakdown after workouts. Pea Protein also aids weight loss which lower levels of the hunger hormone, ghrelin. Pea Protein supports a healthy heart as well by lowering high blood pressure.
- Brown Rice Protein- provides a convenient source of protein nutrients for vegetarians and others who follow restricted diets. Brown rice contains amino acids, the building blocks of proteins structures like your muscles thus making it an ideal ingredient for muscle recovery.
- Orafti Prebiotic Inulin- is a natural prebiotic of 100% vegetable origin intended to increase healthy bacteria in your gut. Giving your digestive system a boost that can help you feel healthier and happier.
- AncientTrim Ancient Grains- An organic blend of Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet and Chia designed to deliver all of the beneficial protein, fibre and essential amino acids of ancient grains.
- DigeZyme Digestive Enzyme Complex- A multi-enzyme complex of Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase and Lactase that help to break down carbohydrates, lactose, cellulose fibres, fast and protein for optimal digestion, absorption and utilisation of nutrients.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've bought it a couple of times now, and I'll buy it again. I like the salted caramel, and my wife gets the vanilla.
Yeah it's alright, even though I ordered one flavour they called me to tell me they didnt have that flavor anymore, now I'm stuck with a vanilla flavor I dont like that much.
A little expensive but tasty. Ta.