A very common question we get asked from users of Amino Energy is “How can I get the most out of Amino Energy?” We at MAK Crew have put together this guide to help you maximise your muscle recovery with Amino Energy.
To clarify, BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) are a group of three amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) which are essential building blocks for your body to use to make proteins. The reason BCAAs are essential is because, unlike non-essential amino acids, your body cannot produce them and you must get them from your diet.
- Serving size: 2 scoops (2g)
- Mix two scoops of Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition in 300-350 ml of water.
- Ideally use for
- Anytime Energy
- FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
- FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
- FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.