How to get the most out of Heat by Halo
Supplement Type: Fat Burner
Halo Heat is without a doubt, one of the most epic fat burning products that exists. Combining ramped up fat burn, with enhanced energy, mood enhancement and effective thermogenesis - Halo Heat has helped thousands of Australian’s build a leaner body, increased strength, and helped many enjoy life during dieting life infinitely more. It’s no wonder Halo Heat is our best selling Fat Burner!
One of the most common questions we get from users of Halo Heat at any usage level is "How can I get the most out of my Heat?”. We definitely understand the need to try and get the best bang for buck, so we've put together the below guide on exactly how to maximise your Halo Heat.
So just to cover Supplements 101, the word "supplement" means:
A thing added to something else in order to complete or enhance it.
So to be a little more obvious, Heat is a supplement, not a solution. When ADDED to your new/existing workout/exercise and dietary plan it will be an effective tool. You will become very frustrated and see little results if you eat takeaway food 4 times a week with no exercise. Heat will ENHANCE your results from all the blood, sweat and tears.
1 level scoop
We recommend taking 2 servings a day of Halo Heat: as follows:
- Take Halo Heat on an empty stomach in the morning every day. Ideally at least 15mins before consuming any food/breakfast.
- For an added boost, combine a dedicated scoop (1-3 depending on preference) of Acetyl L-Carnitine to accelerate the positive effects of Halo Heat.
- Get a Bioscan completed. A simple 30 second test will tell you exactly what your body is composed of, with medical accuracy. It includes a full analysis of their Body Fat Percentage, Muscle Mass, Body Water, BMI, Muscular development of each part of their body, and more.
- Count your calories. Sounds cliche, but it works. Counting calories alone doesn't make you lose weight, but provides invaluable information about your own body's current intake. It might be a little time consuming and tedious, but being educated and accurate about knowing your inputs and outputs is very important. When you factor in the calories burnt during the day/workouts, you can easily determine if you need to consume more or less calories.
- Pair Halo Heat with another fat burn booster - Acetyl L-Carnitine - for a REAL match made in heaven!