A MAK-Honest Review of R1 Whey Protein Blend
Supplement type: Protein
Looking for an easy to digest with complete protein that’s low in lactose?
Try R1 Whey Protein Blend! 24g fast-acting protein, 100% Whey Protein from 3 sources: Concentrates, Isolates and Hydrolysates. Packed with naturally-occurring BCAAs and glutamine.
- Buy R1 Whey Protein Blend (use code: "MAKREVIEW")
- View Entire Rule One Range
- View Entire Protein Range
- Instantized hi-quality Whey Protein, yielding 80%* plus protein
- 24 grams of protein per serving from 100% Whey Protein Formula
- Naturally rich in BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and L-Glutamine
- Whey Blend contains alpha-lactalbumin immunoglobulins and other peptides to aid in absorption
- Excellent for anytime of the day especially post-workout
- Combines multiple sources of Whey Protein to support any type of training
- ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES, ZERO SPIKING
- Chocolate Fudge
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberries & Cream
- Cookies & Cream
- Red Velvet
- Birthday Cake
- Frozen Banana
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
Shakes: Mix one scoop with 230 - 240 ml of water or other beverage in shaker up or glass with spoon.
Juicy Smoothies: Add your favourite fruit and ice to the above, mix in blender.
Quick Breakfast: Stir one scoop into oatmeal or yogurt for a fortified start!
Quick Answers to Common Questions
When is the best time to use R1 Whey Blend?
R1 Whey Protein Blend works well first thing in the morning and before or immediately after workouts to help deliver the vital amino acids to your muscles need for optimal performance.