A MAK Honest Review of Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder
Supplement Type: Protein Powder
Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder is a whey protein concentrate that tastes like the popular Snickers chocolate bar. It is a good source of nutrients because it contains 60% protein and has only a very low proportion of fats and carbohydrates. Mind-blowing taste and dreamy smooth texture make this protein an ideal choice for athletes and people with an active lifestyle alike - as both a means to recover and fuel training, and a health alternative to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Buy Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder
- View Entire Mars Chocolate Range
- View Entire Protein Powder Range
- Contains 21 g of Protein, within only 141 Calories per serve
- Only 4g Fat and 5g Carbs per serve, making a highly lean protein
- Promotes Lean Muscle Growth
- Maintains Healthy Bones
- Enhances Post-Workout Muscle Recovery
- Suitable to Drink at Any Time of the Day
- Tastes Like Snickers Chocolate Bar
- Boasts Excellent Solubility for a Smooth and Creamy Texture
Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder Ingredients
Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder is formulated using Whey Concentrate Protein Powder. This makes Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder ideal for a variety of times throughout the day, and provides your body with a highly bioavailable sources of nutrients.
Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder is available in just the one, incredible flavour! That is, Chocolate, Caramel and Peanut - to replicate the exact taste of the Snickers Chocolate Bar you know and love!
We recommend a serving size of 1 scoop (35g). However, depending on your individual goals and macronutrient requirements, up to 3 scoops per day can be consumed in conjunction with real whole foods.
To mix, combine 1 scoop of Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder with 200mL of water, low-fat milk or a plant-based milk. Then, simply mix in a shaker or blender or 10-20 seconds and your shake is ready!
Snickers Hi Protein Whey Powder can be used as their a post workout shake, a throughout the day snack, an easy meal replacement, or a source of protein nutrients whenever your dairy intake needs a top up. Therefore, take as required to suit your lifestyle!