Subcut Review - ATP Science
A MAK-Honest Review of Subcut
Supplement Type: Thermogenic / Fat Burner
SUBCUT targets unsightly Subcutaneous fat (SF) specifically, which is the largest proportion of fat in the body. This is the fat you can see hanging around your waist, butt, legs and thighs and is difficult to shift with diet and exercise alone. The other type of fat (visceral fat) is a type of fat that is stored around your organs and is easier to shift with exercise and diet because it has a better blood circulation. Great for trimming down that last little bit towards your goal that you are having trouble shifting especially on the legs and abdominal region!
When to take Subcut?
- Massage SUBCUT serum into regional fatty deposits; most commonly located on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and the backs of the arms
- Apply the serum from 1 to 3 times daily. Best used before exercise, and used every day
- After morning and again in evening after showering.
How does Subcut work? Pros?
What will happen if I apply Subcut to my fat lumps and pockets?
Take control. Force those stubborn spots, which have been resistant to change, TO CHANGE
- Mobilise fat from Subcutaneous fat storage sites
- Improve muscle definition
- Cut up and get shredded
- While using oral fat burners to target visceral fat and enhance metabolism. SUBCUT can be used to liberate fat into blood stream from isolated compartments directly under the skin
- Enhanced transdermal absorption
- SUBCUT body shaping serum is used as a secret weapon by bodybuilders, physique and fitness models for pre-competition sculpting
- Improves the appearance of regional fat deposits in men and women
- Renews and regenerates the dermal connective tissue
- Tones and increases the firmness of the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Hypo-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and antihistamine for sensitive skin
- Increases antioxidant levels protecting collagen and elastin from degrading prematurely
- SUBCUT body shaping serum is formulated to tighten, smooth and firm areas of the body
Quick Answers to Common Questions
What is the difference between Subcut and Block E3?
Subcut and Block E3 are both body shaping serums; however they have very different modes of action.
Subcut is a fat mobiliser. It works by forcing fat to be released from storage in subcutaneous fatty tissue thereby allowing the fat to be burnt as a source of fuel. Subcut works on any area with obvious subcutaneous fatty tissue storage sites.
Block E3 is an estrogen blocker. Estrogen can inhibit fat burning and lock up fat in subcutaneous fatty tissue storage sites. Block E3 works specifically on estrogen dominant fatty tissue sites.
How long before I can start to see results with Subcut?
Subcut starts absorbing within a few minutes. Within the first 10 days you may notice changes to the local subcutaneous tissue. Take accurate measurements using tape measure and ideally measure skin folds with callipers before commencing Subcut and you will notice changes to these objective measurements within the first 10 days.
SUBCUT is a revolutionary product; researched, developed and clinically trialled by our head scientist for over 20 years. SUBCUT contains powerful proven ingredients that were chosen for their transdermal penetration and fat burning properties from researching published medical journals, white papers, clinical and university studies and in house trails to perfect the fat burning properties.
Coleus (Coleus forskohlii)
The active ingredient forskolin works like thyroid hormones on your stubborn fat deposits and directly increases cAMP, which aids in fat breakdown.
Guarana (Paulinia cupana)
containing active ingredients methylxanthines, xanthine alkaloids include theophylline, theobromine and caffeine, catechins and epicatechins) enhances the effects of forskolin as a beta adrenoceptors agonist that also enhances cAMP production and combined with its ability to be the most effective phosphodiesterase inhibitor it also preserves the cAMP to maximise the forskolin activity.
Silybin from Japanese thistle (Cirsium oligophyllum)
up regulates thermogenic uncoupling proteins and also stimulates beta adrenoceptors thereby enhancing the lipolysis promoting effects of catecholamines. One study on rats showed a mean reduction of regional subcutaneous fat stores by 23.2% in 7 days. Its effects are enhanced when combined with forskolin and caffeine. It also prevents fat gain by inhibiting generation of new fat cells (adipogenesis).
Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides Oliv)
powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant added to modulate “adipokines”. Adipokines are chemicals made and released from fat cells that can contribute to their stubborn nature and resistance to change.
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
is a permeation enhancer enhancing percutaneous absorption of the active ingredients into subcutaneous lipid bilayers. It also stimulates microcirculation and induces a potent thermogenic effect.
Rosehip Oil (Rosa canina)
is a potent permeation enhancer to improve transdermal absorption of active ingredients. Rosehip oil also improves skin elasticity to aid skin tightening and reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
I have just starting using Subcut that was recommended to me by a friend at my local gym. After just 5 days I noticed a good difference. I have always struggled with the inner part of my thighs & SUBCUT is the best treatment I have used to date. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends struggling to move that last bit of stubborn fat.