A MAK-Honest Review of Super Greens
Supplement type: Organic
When done right, there are many healthful benefits to putting yourself through a course of detox - especially if you’re engaged in a regimen of strenuous exercise and weight loss. The process of burning off those long-term immobile fat cells is great but on the other hand, stored fat cells also contain toxins.
So as you burn through that unwanted fat, those toxins are released into your system and linger until your body has a chance to slough them off. Ironically, this can now slow the whole fat burning process! This is where an effective detox comes into play.
Super Greens by PRANA ON is an all-natural detox that helps rid your body of free radicals, replacing them with antioxidants, vitamins and trace minerals that leave the body with increased nutrient absorption and a tougher immune system. And, Super Greens is formulated from five natural Superfoods, each one filled with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Super Greens by PRANA ON is vegan-friendly, vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free and contains no artificial sweeteners.
Super Greens Ingredients
- Barley Grass* - Assists in the elimination of heavy metal waste (including lead) so is a natural cleansing, detoxifying agent. It’s also a powerhouse of antioxidants
- Wheat Grass* - A natural alkaline, it is super effective in combating acidosis, helps remove heavy metals, increases blood cell count and oxygenates the cells. Helps neutralize free radicals and is a potent antioxidant
- Alfalfa Grass* - Considered an herb, alfalfa is high in Vitamin K and contains other vitamins and minerals like Manganese, Folate, Magnesium and Iron. Alfalfa is also rich in bioactive plant compounds like flavonoids and alkaloids and is credited with lowering cholesterol and boosting metabolism
- Chlorella - A water-grown microalgae, this nutrient-rich superfood binds toxins and carries them out of the body
- Spirulina - A blue-green algae high in vegetable protein (3-4 times higher protein content than found in beef), vitamin B, iron and antioxidants
- Natural Peppermint Extract, Stevia - Sweet Mint variety only
*These featured greens are grown in Australia.
Each serve will:
- Increase energy
- Speed up recovery
- Increase endurance
- Fresh Mint
Suggested Serving Size: 5 g