Heavy Weight Mass Gainer Description
HEAVY WEIGHT Mass Gainer
Designed for Hard-Gainers
A super concentrated, energy rich, high protein formulation that is easy to consume in addition to the regular diet, providing Hard-gainers the extra calories they need to make noticeable gains.
MODCARB® - A unique grain matrix including gluten free oat bran, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and millet delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates that help ensure modulated absorption and gradual utilisation by the body.
Time Release Protein - Proteins from Whey Peptides, WPI, WPC and Calcium Caseinate start to break down within minutes and continue for up to 8 hours helping to maintain the body in growth state.
Super High Calorie - 1050 calories per serve when made u p with 500mL of skim milk as directed and can be taken as two half serves or one full serve, which also delivers a massive 85g of protein.
Digestive Enzymes - Added DigeZyme® to help break down proteins into simple amino acid chains, to facilitate the absorption of these amino acids within the body.
Muscle Growth Support - Muscle sparing MCT oils and carbohydrates for energy, quality proteins plus extra free form Glutamine, BCAA’s and 12 essential vitamins & minerals help support muscle recovery and growth.
Protein System – a multi-phase release blend of Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and Whey Peptides provide proteins the body can use over a prolonged period to help keep the body in a growth friendly state. Additional glutamine and BCAA’s promote muscle growth and recovery.
Carb Complex – Energy rich glucose polymers and nutrient rich complex carbohydrates from gluten free oat bran, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and millet provide the body with the fuel to satisfy the quickest hard-gainer metabolism and spare protein during exercise to ensure optimal weight gain is achieved.
Omega-Rich Blend – MCT oils and Omega fats provide extra high energy calories (9 calories per gram of energy compared to only 4 calories from proteins and carbs) to support fast metabolisms. The omega rich fats are also known as ‘good’ fats for their many beneficial properties that can help maintain vitality and protect the body.
It’s no secret that more often than not, our bodies simply cannot consume the sheer amount of food required to see the gains we’re after. Yet, thanks to International Protein’s Heavy Weight Mass Gainer, it’s now easier than ever before to pack down those extra calories, with considerable gains to show for it.
Containing a multi-phase protein release blend and unique grain matrix to keep your body in a growth-friendly state for longer and to support even the fastest hard-gainer metabolisms to encourage optimal weight gain, Heavy Weight Mass Gainer is an incredibly concentrated, energy-rich, protein-packed formula designed to promote real, sustainable gains.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Gluten free
- Banned substance free
- High energy calories - The Omega-rich blend contains MCT oils and Omega fats, owing to their ability to provide extra high energy calories to offer the perfect support for those with fast metabolisms. Better still, these omega rich fats are technically good fats, which will also help to maintain vitality and immune health!
- Promotes weight gain - Heavy Weight Mass Gainer contains ModCarb, which is a unique grain matrix that includes gluten-free oat bran, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, and millet. This combination of ingredients supplies nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates that assist with ensuring modulated absorption and gradual utilisation by the body. Simply put, this particular formula is designed to support even the fastest hard-gainer metabolism for optimal weight gain.
- Promotes prolonged muscle growth - Heavy Weight Mass Gainer contains a multi-phase release blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate and Whey Peptides, which offer fast and slow release times to deliver a prolonged source of protein to the body to help keep it in a growth-friendly state for optimal muscle growth. Additionally, the formula also contains free-form Glutamine, BCAA’s and 12 essential vitamins & minerals help support muscle recovery and growth.
- Promotes gains - In addition to a sophisticated protein matrix designed to promote optimal muscle growth, Heavy Weight Mass Gainer is also a super high-calorie formula. The formula contains 1050 calories per serve (when added to 500ml of skim milk as direct) and delivers a whopping 85g of protein in every serve.
- Contains digestive enzymes - DigeZyme has been added to the formula to assist with helping to break down proteins into more simple amino acid chains. In turn, this helps to offer a seamless absorption of amino acids within the body. And with fast absorption comes fast utilisation, allowing you to get the most out of this protein-packed formula!
Containing over 1000 calories per serving, this sophisticated formula is your number one sidekick for achieving your goal gains!
Mix 220g (6 SCOOPS) with 400-500ml of skim milk. Consume either in the morning, between meals or post workout. Can be taken as two half serves during the day.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)