Superior Whey Description
Whey protein is absolutely essential for growing muscle. When it comes to choosing high-quality whey protein none stand out more than International Protein Superior Whey.
- Ultra-rapid absorption
- No fillers or stabilisers
- Premium grade protein
If your setting superior standards for yourself in the gym, make sure you choose Superior Whey. Flavours include:
Vanilla - Delicious vanilla cream, no clump at all not too sweet.
Chocolate - A rich dairy chocolate taste, no over-powering artificial aftertaste.
Strawberry - Sweet strawberry milkshake, smooth and soft all at the same time.
Banana - A more subtle and complex flavour than you would expect. Deliciously creamy start to finish.
Cookies & Cream - Very familiar cookies in a milky mixture, what makes this flavour so unique is the tiny crumbles in each mouthful.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)