A MAK Honest Review of Banana Bread Mix
Supplement Type: Vegan Protein
Say hello to Banana Bread Mix - the best ever high protein vegan banana bread! There’s not much better than warm banana bread drizzled with our legendary powdered nut butters, and this baking mix allows you to whip up your ultimate snack in record time. Made on our smooth and creamy almond protein, it’s the easiest and most delicious healthy banana bread you’ll ever make!
It is gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free, 100% natural and only requires you to add banana and your favourite mylk, before baking until golden brown. Enjoy it any time of the day drizzled with our legendary powdered nut butters for a macro-friendly flavour sensation!
- Light, Fluffy and Moist - Banana Bread even tragic cooks can master ;)
- Ready in 25mins
- Perfect ON-THE-GO Snack
- Simplest-to-make banana bread EVER: Just add milk + banana to cook
- SO YUMMY AND HEALTHY at the same time
- Made with real banana
- High Protein
- Made with signature Almond Protein
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Only 93 Calories Per slice of Banana Bread
- No gluten, lactose, refined sugar or artificial ingredients
Macronutrients & Nutritional Information
Calories (Per Slice) - 93kcal
Protein (Per Slice) - 8.3g
Carbs (Per Slice) - 11.2g
Sugars (Per Slice) - 4.8g
Fats (Per Slice) - 1.7g
Banana Bread Mix Ingredients
All 100% Organic and All-Natural.
Macro Mike’s Signature Almond Protein
Coconut Flower Nectar
Erythritol (A low-calorie, natural sweetener made from the natural fermentation of fruits and vegetables.)
Coconut Milk Powder
Monk Fruit Extract
Banana Bread Mix is available in just the incredible flavour so far - Banana Bread flavour!
Banana Bread Mix is a super easy one to cook - so get ready to have some fun!
- Empty the packet into a large mixing bowl. Slowly add in 250mL of your choice of plant milk & mix well with a silicone spatula.
- In a separate bowl, mash 130g ripe banana & add to the banana bread mixture (made in step 1), then mix well.
- Transfer banana mixture, once all combined, to a lined or non-stick bread tin or loaf tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees celsius, or until fully cooked through & golden brown on top.
- Allow to cook on a cooling rack, then slice in 12 equal slices and enjoy!
We recommend a serving size of 1 slice. Each Banana Bread Mix should make 12 slices worth. However, you might like to eat more or less depending on your individual macronutrient requirements.
And here’s where the best part comes in - you can eat it whenever! From days you can’t keep your sweet tooth under control, to moments you’re need a pre-workout snack on-the-go, to days you just really want the smell of fresh Banana Bread around - Banana Bread Mix is perfect.
Side note: Banana Bread Mix , once prepared into an amazing Banana Bread, FREEZEABLE! So if you want to save the goodness for a week or two, throw it in!