A MAK-Honest Review of Burn Protein
Supplement type: Weight Loss
Looking for the best fat burning protein? Well your search ends here with Maxine’s Burn Protein! Burn Protein is the ideal supplement Maxine's has to offer. With the innovation of Maxine's, they have created a truly amazing protein formula which is low in carbs, fats and sugar.
Burn Protein by Maxine's contains an impressive Protein Blend, Fat Burning and Carb Blocking Complex that will work on increasing your metabolism, burning the unwanted fats and maintaining lean muscle tone.
Rest assured with these high-end ingredients, you will achieve the physique you’ve always wanted in no time!
Get Maxine’s Burn Protein, take it and turn their heads with your undeniably stunning shape and figure!
- Effective Thermogenic Fat Burning Protein
- 100% Low in Carb and Fat
- Contains Fat and Carb Blocking Complex
- Increases Metabolism
- Available in 4 Yummy Flavours!
Burn Protein Ingredients
- Ultra-filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - Whey protein concentrate is widely considered to be the most efficient and economical form of protein for the human body to digest and use. Whey protein concentrate is rich in both BCAA's and Glutamine. It has a protein content of around 80% This makes it the ideal protein to help build muscle size, definition and aid recovery.
- Cross Flow Ultra and Micro-filtered Whey Protein Isolate - protein content of whey protein isolate is more like 90%. This is because whey protein isolate undergoes a process called Cross-Flow Micro-filtration. This separates the protein from fat, cholesterol and lactose meaning a purer protein as the end product. It is believed to have less fat, cholesterol, lactose, carbohydrates and calories than most other proteins on the market. It is therefore a common choice for those looking to maintain low levels of body fat but who still require the protein to help their muscles repair and recover.
Fat Burning & Carb Blocking
- Phaseolamin - is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This result is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption, so carbs can't be stored as fat.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid - is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- L-Carnitine - is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract - a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
- Raspberry Ketones- is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma.
- Choline - is a macronutrient that’s important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Inositol - also known as Myo-Inositol. It is also important for regulating glucose metabolism and acts as a secondary messenger for glucose uptake.
Vitamins & Minerals
Tri Calcium Phospahate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumerate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Flic Acid, Panthothenic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D#, Vitamin B12
- Chocolate Honeycomb
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Berry Cheesecake
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Add 1 scoop (25g) or 2 heaped dessert spoons of Maxine's Burn to 200 ml of cold water or low fat milk in your MAK shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved.