Clean Mass Review - MAX's
A MAK-Honest Review of Clean Mass
Supplement type: Protein
It used to be, to make decent gains you had to bulk up, build muscle but add lots of fat then diet down to show your new gains. But now, science tells us that there is a better way. The right balance of high-quality protein and good carbs will stimulate lean muscle growth without adding lots of unwanted fat to your physique.
In order to build quality muscles, you need carbs to fuel the process, they are the catalyst for gains. However, too much carbohydrate intake can start push the balance to add fat; so it is essential for you to get the balance right. As it turns out, the optimum ration is 2:1, two parts good carbs to one part quality protein. To obtain such quality lean mass, you have to keep this ratio balanced throughout your food intake as well as supplement program.
Reading all that must have given you a headache just thinking about your daily intake on top of your supplement program. Worry not! MAX’s Clean Mass provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to build that lean and muscular body that you’re striving for!
- 36g Protein per serve
- 11g BCAA's per / Serve
- 6.7g Glutamine
- Glycoforce Carb Complex
What is Clean Mass?
Clean Mass provides our sustained release GlycoForce Carb System with our fats, medium and slow release Anabolic Protein Blend in a 2:1 ratio. To help support the maximum growth MAX's has also added specific nutrients that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis:
Anabolic Protein Blend
Blended proteins verses single protein – it’s been a hot topic recently. All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release.
In fact science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option. Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis.
That’s why we developed our MAX's Anabolic Protein Blend. This specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins pushes out the growth window by several hours. You stay anabolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health-promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which mean it is absorbed slower
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein
GlycoForce Carb Complex
To fuel muscle growth the right carbohydrates is essential. You don’t want a whole lot of high glycaemic carbs that will just turn to fat. You want a blend of fast, medium and slow carbs to give an initial insulin spike to get you anabolic, and then a sustained release to fuel muscle growth and power your muscles through every workout.
MAX's GlycoForce carb system was developed specifically to work synergistically with MAX's Anabolic Protein Blend and keep you growing all day. GlycoForce is a specific blend of fast, medium and slow acting carbs. GlycoForce contains:
- Fast acting Cane Sugars to stimulate an insulin response to drive carbs and protein into muscle cells for recovery and to upregulate protein synthesis
- Medium Absorbing Carbs – Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract to stabilise insulin levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Slower Absorbing Carbs – Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
- Cane Sugar – Fast
- Maltodextrin – Medium
- Waxy Maize Starch – Medium
- Fruit Sugar Extract – Medium
- Rice Starch – Slow
- Potato Starch – Slow
Clean Mass Support Maxtrix
MAX’s MASS Support Matrix is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. They're added to Clean Mass to help maximise lean muscle gains:
L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine, in particular, has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain Clean and Lean Mass:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- It stimulates the release of Human Growth Hormone, an anabolic protein that binds to muscle cell receptors and up-regulates protein synthesis in your muscles.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid that exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyse optimal metabolic response.
- Chocolate Fudge Sundae
- Vanilla Cream Slice
Add 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed.
Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals.
Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent products! Fastest shipping!! Cheers MAK Fitness