A MAK-Honest Review of Cort RX
Supplement Type: Pharmaceutical Compound
Everybody experiences stress. There is no escaping it. Some people thrive and cope with the stress, while other suffer the effects of stress. Cort RX won’t eliminate your stress but it will help you cope with it.
Stress affects our body in different ways but chronic stress, such as finances, relationships and sometimes where you work are new to the human body. Strangely, we actually evolved as stress being our best friend. If we were getting chased by a Saber-toothed tiger, being stressed would have saved our life! Massive amounts of adrenalin and cortisol would have been released by the body so as we could (hopefully) out run or out fight the beast. If we didn’t have that response, we would have been the big cat’s lunch.
When to take Cort RX?
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food or added to smoothies as desired.
How does Cort RX work? Pros?
- Helps the body to adapt efficiently to external stress
- Reduces the severity of internal stress from toxic, immune and inflammatory triggers
- Takes the burden off the adrenal gland and has a sparing effect on cortisol
- Helps to restore healthy cortisol fluctuations
- Anti-catabolic - by reducing the damaging effects of cortisol in response to stress, training and stimulants
- Improve resilience
- Supports healthy digestion, detoxification and antioxidant defence systems
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever
Quick Answers to Common Questions
What is the best dose of Cort RX?
There are many ways to use Cort RX and there are a variety of different dosing strategies for this. Cort RX can be used for acute short-term intense aggressive protocols for inflammation, toxicity, immune challenge or stress; and Cort RX can be used to address long term chronic issues such as adrenal maladaptation. The general recommended dosage is x1 capsule 3 times with main meals daily.
Is this a helpful product for shift workers?
Yes. We recommend taking x2 capsules when you are needing to go to sleep. We do not recommend using the products when you go to work.
Cort RX Ingredients
Each 500mg capsule contains the ATP Science Cort RX blend comprising Schisandra Chinensis Berry Extract, Withania Somnifera Extract, Rhodiola Rosea extract and Curcuma Longa Extract.