ZMB6+ Review - BodyScience
A MAK-Honest Review of ZMB6+
Supplement Type: Health
Support your muscle strength, performance and endurance, plus maintain immune system health with ZMB6+. A premium combination of zinc oxide, magnesium oxide and vitamin B6, plus BioPerine, to enhance absorption.
When to take ZMB6+?
Take 2 tablets daily before bed (or as advised by your healthcare professional). For optimal absorption, ZMB6+ should also be taken before bed on an empty stomach. Don’t take with any food, particularly food rich in calcium, as calcium will block the absorption of Zinc and Magnesium.
How does ZMB6+ work? Pros
- Muscle recovery - Supports protein synthesis, the molecular mechanism that leads to muscle recovery and growth.
- Boost performance - Enhance muscle mass, strength and energy.
- Testosterone support - Zinc can prevent decreases in free and total testosterone after exercise.
- Immune health - Helps keep you healthy so you can maintain your training regime.
- Metabolism support - Aids healthy thyroid hormone levels to keep up metabolic rate and fat-burning.
- Support sleep - Magnesium helps activate neurotransmitters that are responsible for calming the body and the mind.
- Muscle strength
- Endurance and stamina
- Muscle function and health
- Supports immune system and metabolic health
- Muscle performance
Quick Answers to Common Questions
ZMB6+: Do I need this supplement?
Athletes are often deficient in both zinc and magnesium. This can be due to factors such as zinc lost through sweat during training, increase use of Magnesium by the body for protein synthesis following training. There may also be dietary factors involved. Refined sugars, as well as white-flour products such as white bread, can lower blood levels of zinc and magnesium. Foods rich in calcium, such as dairy products, inhibit absorption of both zinc and magnesium by the small intestine. Alcohol also decreases the absorption of zinc and magnesium and increases their loss through urine.
Who is ZMB6+ good for?
ZMB6+ is recommended for anyone who wants to take their training and nutrition to the next level, athletes training regularly, vegetarians and vegan who may be deficient, those with low immunity, or those experiencing difficulty sleeping.
- Zinc - An essential mineral with antioxidant properties that stimulates the activity of many enzymes in the body. Supports muscle health and strength, testosterone levels, immune system health, thyroid hormone levels and metabolic rate.
- Magnesium - A vital component within our cells, magnesium is essential in protein synthesis, muscle recovery and growth. It helps our bodies maintain balance, avoid illness, perform well under stress, and maintain a general state of good health.
- Vitamin B6 - Supports numerous functions including immune system health, healthy metabolism, nerve function, liver function, skin health, eye health, as well as help to boost levels of energy.
- BioPerine - A patented extract obtained from black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum), BioPerine is found to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.