Acetyl L-Carnitine Description
Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a major role in the oxidation of fatty acids, this oxidation process is simply the break down of fat in which we transform fatty acids into an energy. EHP Labs certainly developed this product with a stack in mind for OxyShred & OxySleep. Some other benefits include:
- Proven to help your body lose fat
- Improve brain performance
- Decreases depression
EHPlabs have 100 grams per container and a recommended serving size of 1 gram per serve.
- Transports fatty acids into mitochondria for breakdown
- Helps the body produce energy
- Assists in muscle recovery
- Promotes heart and blood flow
- Promotes brain functionality
Mix 1-2 scoops with 10 Ounces (295 ml) of water, juice or beverage of your choice. Do not exceed 5 scoops per day. Acetyl L-Carnitine is 100% stack-safe and can ideally be added to OxyShred to maximize metabolic activity and fat loss.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)