Anabolic Night Description
MAX’s Anabolic Night is Australia best-selling night protein. It provides up to 8 hours of continuous protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night. Up to 60% of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep – if you give your body the right nutrients. Don’t waste your hard hours in the gym with poor night time nutrition - Use Anabolic Night and wake up bigger!
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism – the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
Low Release Proteins Are Essential
To maximize your growth potential you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. This can only come from proteins that are slow releasing like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch. You can’t eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed because it will disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles and inhibit muscle growth. That’s why MAX’s Anabolic Night is ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. MAX’s Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible.
Anabolic Growth Hormone Complex
Your natural Growth Hormone levels peak during sleep, however you can further boost levels with the right nutrient mix before bed. Multiple studies have identified L-Arginine, Ornithine, L-Gluta-mine and Lysine as Growth Hormone stimulators because of their ability to enhance the natural release of Human Growth Hormone.
Two natural herbs, Skullcap and Chamomile, are added to MAX’s Nitetime GH to help you sleep well and maximize your anabolic sleep cycles. Both herbs are widely used to promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects.
Vitamins and Minerals
These micronutrients are vital components of all muscle building biochemistry and are included to ensure optimal recovery and growth during sleep.
Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed. For a fat stripping program add one scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 – 250 ml of water and mix for 20 seconds until completely dispersed. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of milk.
- 24g Protein per serve
- 6.0g BCAA
- 4.2g Gluta-mine
- 60 Serves of deliciousness
- Slow Release Protein Blead
- Herbal Sleep Enhancers
- Ababolic GH Complex
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)