$2.74 / serve
Just like coffee saves your work performance, Maxine's NIGHT saves your sleep performance. While you're busy dreaming and floating above the clouds, your body could be busy replenishing and rejuvenating your body, and burning through your fat stores to keep you waking up healthier, fresher and leaner by the day. Maxine's NIGHT combines lean, slow release protein with calming and relaxing herbs and an effective fat burning complex to help tone, recover and replenish your body for optimal health, performance and body composition every day!
- Sustained release protein that is light and easy to digest, fuelling you to repair and recover all night - Potent fat burning complex for fat burn overnight - Calming herbs to promote relaxation and ease of sleep - Delicious tasting lean treat, with low sugar, fats and calories
Maxine's NIGHT combines three different forms of premium dairy-based proteins, Calcium Caseinate, Micellar Casein and Whey Protein Concentrate. Each of these proteins, while being lean and light on the stomach, provides a unique absorption rate that prolongs the window of release to your body. Therefore, you receive a constant stream of nutrients to maximise your body's ability to repair and recover your muscles and systems over the entire night's rest. This not only means your muscles are best able to bounce back and keep you feeling fresh for your next sesh, but drives a better recovery for your mind and energy levels too!
Maxine's NIGHT is also designed with a key goal in mind to help you lose weight. Your time of sleep is 8 hours (maybe a little more or less depending on how good you are) that you can utilise to add precious hours of fat burn into. That's one third of your day! While most fat burners contain high levels of stimulants and cannot be taken at night, Maxine's NIGHT is formulated to keep you sleeping like a baby while your body continues to burn all night. This formulation includes Green Coffee Extract, Green Tea, Raspberry Ketones, L-Carnitine, Choline and African Mango. Many (if not all) of these ingredients not only serve as effective fat burners and metabolism boosters, but as superfoods the benefit your body in a vast variety of functions - signifying that the health and wellness benefits of Maxine's NIGHT are truly limitless!
We hinted at it before, but the number of hours of shut eye you get each night really does make a pretty ultimate difference to your recovery, and to your health and wellness holistically too. We know that will the pressures of life - the stress, the annoying snores next to you, the pains and the restlessness can all play a role in this and make actually getting to sleep an impossible endeavour. Maxine's NIGHT has taken that into consideration too. Maxine's NIGHT combines a unique blend of calming herbs to help promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects. Therefore, you are able to more easily fall asleep, and wake up feeling more rejuvenated and energised than ever.
Maxine's Night has an impressive Protein Blend containing WPC, Micellar Casein, and Calcium Caseinate. It provides a slow digesting protein source that releases amino acids to your muscles over a long period of time. Aside from the protein blend, Maxine's Night also comprised of Fat Burning Complex and Calming Herb Blend to help you in your weight management, lets you get restful sleep at night, and wake up in the morning with full energy.
Maxine's Night Key Features
- Advanced Slow Release Protein Blend
- Contains Calming & Sleep aiding herbs
- Effective Thermogenic Fat Burning Protein
- 100% Low in Carb (1.8g per serve)
- 100% Low in Fat (1g per serve)
- Contains Fat and Carb Blocking Complex
- Available in 2 Yummy Flavours!
Night by Maxine's is available in 2 delicious flavour:
- Vanilla Dream
- Chocolate Mousse
Maxine's Night Suggested Use
Add 1 scoop (25g) or 2 heaped dessert spoons of Maxine's Night to 200ml of cold water or low-fat milk in your MAK Shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, and enjoy like a healthy soft serve.
Maxine's Night Key Ingredients
Slow Release Protein Blend
- Whey Protein Concentrate- Whey protein concentrate is widely considered to be the most efficient and economical form of protein for the human body to digest and use. Whey protein concentrate is rich in both BCAA's and Glutamine. It has a protein content of around 80% This makes it the ideal protein to help build muscle size, definition and aid recovery.
- Micellar Casein- is a slow-releasing source of protein, comprising lower carbohydrates and fats. They constitute bioactive micro-fractions trace compounds, which are important for growth improving our immune system. It is a complete protein, meaning that it contains all the essential amino acids and it plays an important part in maintaining a positive protein balance and a long-term anabolic state by preventing muscle protein breakdown.
- Calcium Caseinate- is a protein derived from the casein in milk. Calcium caseinate can slow digestion. This can help athletes and bodybuilders prevent catabolism, the breakdown of muscle proteins. It also contributes to a feeling of satiety or fullness.This protein has a high content of L-glutamine, an amino acid essential to muscle building.
Fat Burning Complex
- Green Coffee Bean Extract- is a rich source of several types of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds, including a number of polyphenols. One type of polyphenol called chlorogenic acid is found in high amounts in green coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid is considered one of the most beneficial things about consuming coffee beans and the reason that green coffee supplements are said to act as natural weight loss aids and fat burners.
- L-Carnitine - is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract - a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
- Raspberry Ketones- is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma.
- Choline - is a macronutrient that’s important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- African Mango Fruit Extract - also known as Irvingia gabonensis. It has the ability to help reduce body fat, weight, and even cholesterol and leptin levels in overweight subjects.
Calming Herb Blend
- Chamomile- is one of the popular varieties of tea in the market and it has many health benefits and uses. These include its ability to protect the skin, lower stress levels, regulate sleep, and soothe menstrual symptoms. It also boosts the immune system, treats gastrointestinal issues, and manages diabetes, among others.
- Skullcap- is the name of a flowering perennial plant from the mint family, Lamiaceae. Skullcap has the ability to relieve anxiety, reduce pain, soothe nervous system, remove toxins and even help in weight loss management.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Tri Calcium Phospahate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumerate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Panthothenic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D#, Vitamin B12
Is this product Vegan?
This product contains whey, which is derived from milk, and is therefore an animal-based product. Thus, this product is not suitable for a vegan lifestyle, or those with a lactose-intolerance.
Does this product contain any banned substances?
No, this product has been tested and confirmed to contain no banned substances. However, we advise that the list of banned substances as noted by the Australian Regulatory Board, ASADA, changes very frequently. For utmost assurance, please consult the ASADA Supplement Checker or contact the MAK Crew.
Is this product safe during pregnancy?
Use of this product is advised against for women during pregnancy without prior consultation with a medical professional. Note that Maxine's burn does contain ingredients that have fat burning properties, which have additional effects that may present risks during pregnancy.
Is this product Gluten Free?
This product is 100% gluten free and suitable for those following a ceiliac or gluten-free diet.
Maxine's Night is a slow release protein and is best used just prior to bedtime, daily. We recommend a serving size of 1 level scoop (25g). To mix, combine with 200ml of water or any milk (cold tastes best!), and use a shaker or blender to mix.