"The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun" -Napoleon Hill
Resilience is the ability in which one can recover quickly from difficulties. Like the quote above says, those who are resilient are the strongest survivors.
Prepping For Survival
So how do we stay resilient in an ever changing harsh environment?
Survival techniques revolve around learning from the past to prepare for the future. But how do we prepare for new technology and prepare for our new world?
Doomsday does not necessarily have to be a sudden change, post-nuclear weapons or armageddon. It may simply be a tipping point in electromagnetic radiation, pollution, mutated bugs or even allergies. We need to have an educated guess and create some safeguards to help our resilience to modern threats.
The future may be different to your inherited and acquired defense strategies from the past, how do we plan for the worst? Some of the more likely challenges to add to our normal burden in the future are likely to be:
- Increased exposure to electromagnetic radiation and Wi-Fi
- Increased exposure to plastics, fumes and other pollutants
- Mutated bugs and infections
- Microbiome disruption from excessive glyphosate (round-up) or others, antibiotics and prebiotics with insufficient ModbioticsTM
What is the key to survival?
Strength? Launching too strong a survival mechanism is not what we want.
Intelligence? Your acquired intelligence can lead to more problems. When it comes to your immune system it is harder to unlearn than learn. Once it has a memory for something it can be your worst enemy.
The goal is Resilience.
Resilience by ATP Science
Resilience contains Modbiotic compounds, essential nutritients, and shielding and fortifying herbs and spices to ensure you stay resilient. It was created in order to provide a product that will correct immune dysfunction. Whether your immune system is under or over performing, Resilience will help fix it. For the strongest boost to your immune system available in the supplement industry, Resilience is the way to go.
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food or added to juice or smoothies as desired.
Each capsule contains equivalent to fresh plant:
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidium) mushroom 15,000mg
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit 25,000mg yielding 50mg ascorbate and 50mg bioflavonoids
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root 12,500mg
- Frankincense (Boswelia serrata) oleoresin 2,250mg
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrh) 3,750mg
- Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua) leaf 5,000mg
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)