Serious Mass Description
Optimum Nutrition has some of the highest quality protein supplements in the world, by far the most popular protein on the planet is Gold Standard 100% Whey. Serious Mass is it's bigger brother. With 1250 calories per serve, this mass monster is amazing:
- 50 grams of protein per serve
- Ideal for bumping your calories
- Ratio'd to add good muscle mass
When it comes to hard gainers or endurance athletes alike it can sometimes seem impossible to eat sufficient calories. Optimum Nutrition makes your calories seem effortless with the following delicious flavours:
Banana - A more subtle and complex flavour than you would expect. Deliciously creamy start to finish.
Chocolate - A rich dairy chocolate taste, no over-powering artificial aftertaste.
Vanilla - Delicious vanilla cream, no clump at all not too sweet.
Strawberry - Sweet strawberry milkshake, smooth and soft all at the same time.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)