GHOST® Burn Description
Ghost Burn Key Features
- 40 serves per tub
- Transparent label
- Ingredients for fat burning, metabolism boosting, increased focus, and lower cortisol levels
- 1500mg of Carnitine from two different types
- 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous per scoop
Ghost Burn is available in three delicious flavours:
- Warheads Sour Watermelon
- Warheads Sour Green Apple
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)
Saw this on promotion, thought I would give it a try.
Have tried quite a few of similar products over the years, some hit, many miss.
Ghost, for once doesn’t taste bland nor like medicine. Leaves a pleasant aftertaste, the mango did anyway.
Makes good on its promise of giving you some much needed boost when you are running low.
Have yet to see weight loss results, but that’s a battle for me on any good day.
Not sure for those who are in training, however for those who are on their feet all day at work, this sure beats a cup of coffee and keeps the brain going for much longer.