In a Nutshell:
These Coconut-Chocolate Protein Bars are an amazing snack to keep your protein high on a low calorie diet, quick easy and serves as a bit of a treat for high protein diets!
- Prep time: 25mins
- Serves: 2 people
- ½ cup of Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup Coconut or Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Milk (whatever is your preference)
- 6 squares dark Chocolate (try go 85%+)
- Combine whey protein powder and coconut flour
- Bind the mix with the milk until it becomes a batter – it should not stick to your hands!
- Shape the batter into bars
- Melt your chocolate and dip the bars in until fully coated
- Set bars in freezer for around 30 minutes – Enjoy!
Energy: 212 cal
Fat (Total): 13g
Carbs (Total): 8.89g