Your newest healthy treat to add to your Easter Baking Collection!
For when you literally want to throw everything into a bowl and end up with a dessert at the end, than this mixed bag rocky road is for you! Customise with your favourite pantry leftovers, all covered in healthy vegan chocolate, and really bring out all the healthy treat feels this Easter 😍
Recipe created by legend, Sammy!
• 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts ⠀
• 200g dark chocolate⠀
• 1/4 cup Hazelnut spread (I used Pana Organic)
• 2 TBS coconut oil⠀
• 1/4 cup chopped pistachios ⠀
• 1 Handful vegan marshmallows (Or normal Marshmallows if non-vegan!)
• 15g freeze dried raspberries ⠀
• 1 Handful of fruity vegan jellies⠀
1. Melt the chocolate, hazelnut spread and coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat until fully melted.⠀
2. Remove from heat and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix until everything is coated fully in chocolate. ⠀
3. Pour into a small loaf tin lined with baking paper and set in the fridge to harden for 2 hours. Mine was approximately half the loaf tin and I made 4-5 bars!⠀
4. Enjoy your chocolate fingers!!
Tips & Tricks
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Easter and Happy Baking 😋