Your newest healthy treat to add to your Easter Baking Collection!
Subtly sweet, deliciously buttery, strawberry cheesecake cashew cookie bites coated in a cool, crisp layer of espresso infused dark chocolate! 🤤 .
You can't beat a classic like 🍓 Strawberries +🍦cream & I think we all agree that life’s just better when it’s covered in chocolate! So we bring you the best of everything: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! Enjoy Legends!
These Bites are 100%:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Grain Free
- Refined sugar free
Recipe created by legend, Ems Swantson
FOR THE BITES:
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 6 pitted dates .
- 1 tsp vanilla .
- Pch of salt .
FOR THE CHOC COATING:
OPTIONAL ADD INS:
- Collagen Regenerate by BodyScience
- Adrenal RX by ATP Science - calms the nervous system
- 1 scoop Coffee Creamer by BeforeYouSpeak - makes them extra lush!
- 1 Scoop Plant Based Protein+ by Macro Mike + a little extra water (For extra protein!
- Toast cashews for 5-7 mins - optional but recommended .
- Place cashews in food processor or blender & process to a crumb - you want to keep a little texture .
- Add dates, vanilla, strawbs, salt & any extras - process until it forms a sticky dough .
- If dry, add water, 1 tsp a a time to bring together .
- Roll into bite size balls & pop on a lined baking sheet & chill / freeze for 5 while you melt your choc .
- Dip each ball in melted choc, sprinkle with sea salt- if you want👈 you do
Tips & Tricks
Keto/low carb friends & those who have trouble digesting dates - soak/ferment your dates in coconut water keifr or kombucha overnight & you should be good- we can't have anyone missing out.
Try all kinds of the suggested mix ins above too - and let us know what you favourites are!
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Easter and Happy Baking 😋