Your newest healthy treat to add to your Easter Baking Collection!
Recipe created by legend, Steph!
FOR THE BASE:
- 20g rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 15g nut butter
- 20g 1 Whey Blend Protein by Rule One (If vegan, use 10g pea protein + 10g sticky sweetener)
- Splash of water or almond milk, to bind
FOR THE FILLING:
- 10g R1 Whey Blend Protein by Rule One (Chocolate Flavour)
- 120g yoghurt
- 1tsp Adrenal Switch, Chocolate Flavour, by Switch Nutrition
- Easter eggs, to top
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients for base together until it becomes a sticky consistency.
2. Press into a lined cupcake holder (or a mug/ramekin).
3. Whip together your filling ingredients, adding additional milk as needed to make it into a runny mousse consistency.
4. Pour the filling on top of your base, decorate with Easter eggs and place in the freezer to set for 2-5 hours.
5. Serve chilled & let the Easter eggs reach a special part of your soul 🥰
Tips & Tricks
Macros per serve: 220 calories, 6F/9C/32P
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Easter and Happy Baking 😋