In a Nutshell:
An amazing Fried Rice with a twist, try this vegan friendly Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- 100g rice noodles
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 300g green prawns shelled & deveined
- 100g asparagus, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbs white miso paste, dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Serves: 2 person
- Prepare noodles as per packet instructions.
- In a saucepan, combine stock, lemongrass, garlic and spring onions and bring to a gentle simmer. Add bok choy and return to the boil.
- Add prawns and asparagus and cook for a few minutes, or until the prawns are just cooked (they will turn orange), then stir in lime juice, tamari and miso.
- Divide noodles between two soup bowls, add soup and top with chilli and coriander to
Energy: 1650 kj
Fat (Total): 3.6g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Carbs (Total): 45g